Yamimash's Game Yamimash's Game

Ya, this is just a direct rip from The Lazer Collection 5.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws4UVg uoZjM at 4:55

Flight of a Slime Flight of a Slime

Not bad, the few things that I would criticize are minor. Jumping does't seem natural at times (most noticeable when escaping the laser) and the acceleration of Slimey during mid jump seems a bit odd.

Other than that the this is a decent platformer, I do look forward to seeing more work from you in the future.

YukonW responds:

Thank you for the review.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

A few glitches...

Noticed a two glitches in the game that made finishing impossible for me on my first playthrough.

1.) The Tree Creature's Arm vanished from my inventory
2.) The Eye Tree Puzzle Chest only didn't fully materialize

Oh, and just so everyone knows: Take the Arm when the Tree Creature offers it to you.

Aside from those glitches, I really enjoyed the game and can't wait for the next part!

makopudding responds:

The arm isn't in your inventory, press the space bar to use it

You have to make the chest fully materialize, keep playing with pulling the roots

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

OMG

5/5 10/10

This game is addictive, superb, and over all amazing.I've been competing with my brother-in-law and he topped out at 600,000. I don't know how I managed but I got an astounding 1,118,121. I took a screen shot as a trophy. You really should add more medals.

I enjoyed playing this game and hope you make more like this!

-Namkrow

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

That was just mean lol

When you get to the last levels it gets really hard, the second to last one was especially mean, you actually have to hit return to menu to proceed. Overall 5/5 10/10 maybe upgrade the graphics but I guess that adds to the overall charm.

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

Brilliant

Extremely helpful, many thanks.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Very well done...

Once you get a feel for the game it's pretty fun, challenging and infuriating at times but none the less. You probably won't beat this game on the first, second, or third time around, but once you get a strategy it's pretty easy.

For the Zamboni part go Up and Down with enough space in between and you will easily clear 80%.

For the Buttons it's Crown, Poo, and Thumb
or Crown, Thumb, Poo (it's either or)

Overall this a great game and don't be lame and give it a negative score just because you are not good enough.

5/5
10/10

Great Job, and good work you guys!

-Namkrow