View Profile Namkrow

17 Movie Reviews

Phenomenal, heart breaking. You have fantastic talent, your art brought a tear to my eye.

Fantastic work, that song was astounding. You gotta put that up on iTunes or make it available for download, it was so beautiful.

Loved it.

For those that didn't catch what the characters were saying:

Calamity: Kitty, why do we have to wear these coats?

Kitty: It's snowing and it's cold out.

Calamity: It's so girly, why do they have to have poppies on them?

Kitty: Reptiles are backwards...

Calamity is a girl lizard complaining that the coat is girly, while Quetzalcoatl, the silent yellow snake, is a boy and not complaining about the coat being girly.

Ergo: "Reptiles are backwards..."

That about right, Warlord-of-Noodles?

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Warlord-of-Noodles responds:

That is (kind of) part of it. A secondary thing informing(and foreshadowing) the characters, not exactly the joke itself. The main joke has yet to be guessed and is a Science and Literature(or media) joke.

7 Game Reviews

Ya, this is just a direct rip from The Lazer Collection 5.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws4UVg uoZjM at 4:55

Not bad, the few things that I would criticize are minor. Jumping does't seem natural at times (most noticeable when escaping the laser) and the acceleration of Slimey during mid jump seems a bit odd.

Other than that the this is a decent platformer, I do look forward to seeing more work from you in the future.

YukonW responds:

Thank you for the review.

A few glitches...

Noticed a two glitches in the game that made finishing impossible for me on my first playthrough.

1.) The Tree Creature's Arm vanished from my inventory
2.) The Eye Tree Puzzle Chest only didn't fully materialize

Oh, and just so everyone knows: Take the Arm when the Tree Creature offers it to you.

Aside from those glitches, I really enjoyed the game and can't wait for the next part!

makopudding responds:

The arm isn't in your inventory, press the space bar to use it

You have to make the chest fully materialize, keep playing with pulling the roots

29, Male